Happy Halloween Jump Happy Halloween Jump

There is no challenge in this game... You can bounce on one block long enough to see where de rest of the blocks are spawning. So pretty boring in my opinion... If you could tweak the design of the spawning blocks it would be a step in the right direction.

Red Driver 3 Red Driver 3

This games feels just great! I love the way when you bump into things, the hole screen rumble's and stuff. Also, amazing graphics, smooth controls, loved to play it!

It could have a bit more different mission styles, but that's the only downside to me :)

Dweller Dweller

Good game! I like the story, short and simple but effective :)
I think this game needs to be more "finished" in certain ways. Making the controls a little bit easier to handle, more levels, maybe a few more extra mechanics to make the game more interesting. It still is a very good start and a promising concept.

I also like the soundscape music a lot. Really creeps me out, really cool ^^

Morning Bird Morning Bird

This is pretty fucking awesome. I love the diversity in sounds of the melody!

DJ-Howwl responds:

Thank you! I was really aiming to portray a certain kind of feeling, and all of those sounds combined achieved that, I think! :D

Sadface - MWO - Polar Highlands Concept Sadface - MWO - Polar Highlands Concept

Very nice! Your composition is versatile with sounds/chord progression and your music is really telling a journey/story. The build-up is very nice and I liked to hear the updated version with "a proper bridge/outro etc." ;)

The only feedback I can give you is about the orchestra sounds (big drums, strings). To me they sound kinda "midi-ish" and kinda static. If they would be a bit more dynamic it would help a lot with the buildup of the song. Also the mix between the big pads, synths, dreamy stuff (the intro) and the orchestra midi seems very different. The strings to me are in another space of some sort. Are you working with aux/send reverb effects? This can help to make your mix blend :)

Keep up the great work! Oh and I also love that you work with Reason, awesome software :)

PsychoAnalYsiS PsychoAnalYsiS

Damn, I dig this. It gave me genuinely the creeps, would be awesome for a fucked up scene in a movie / serie. It reminds me of the television serie Hannibal, but this is way more industrial. If you haven't watch Hannibal: WATCH IT! The sound design / music is brilliant in that serie :) As feedback I would give you the advice to give it a little bit more room with reverb / delays. In my opinion the mix sounds a bit dry, while it could be open and even more scary.

Anyway, very good work! :)

SlaughterClub responds:

thanks a lot buddy & yes i had been watching the Hannibal series & was very impressed with it & yes the sound design i noticed was very interesting & unique but not to sure about the 3rd season seems to be just.?? flash backs or something ? but will have have to try & get back into it
cheers 4 stopping by m8 ;-0

When The Sun Meets The Moon When The Sun Meets The Moon

This is fucking beautiful. I don't know anything about visual art forms so I can't really give critique/review... Just wanted to say this is very awesome!!!

Mozakade responds: