Happy Halloween Jump Happy Halloween Jump

There is no challenge in this game... You can bounce on one block long enough to see where de rest of the blocks are spawning. So pretty boring in my opinion... If you could tweak the design of the spawning blocks it would be a step in the right direction.

Red Driver 3 Red Driver 3

This games feels just great! I love the way when you bump into things, the hole screen rumble's and stuff. Also, amazing graphics, smooth controls, loved to play it!

It could have a bit more different mission styles, but that's the only downside to me :)

Dweller Dweller

Good game! I like the story, short and simple but effective :)
I think this game needs to be more "finished" in certain ways. Making the controls a little bit easier to handle, more levels, maybe a few more extra mechanics to make the game more interesting. It still is a very good start and a promising concept.

I also like the soundscape music a lot. Really creeps me out, really cool ^^

Aircrafter 2030 Aircrafter 2030

In my opinion this is a unfinished game. These are the following reasons why I think that:

- No sound (this could be my computer to, sorry if it is)
- Cheap looking graphics
- No challenge
- No diversity

This would be a good beginning of a game in development stage, but it need a lot more to make it a real/good game.

Monster Mass Clashes Monster Mass Clashes

This game isn't very challenging, did get really bored real quick. The gameplay for me was just clicking on different monsters, just spamming around. Didn't feel like I had to think about what I did and still be winning.

I liked the music though :)

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Looks great, atmospheric, smooth controls and most off all challenging!
I was a little bit disappointed that the last door also was the end of the game. I felt like I did all that hardcore wall jumping for nothing :( A little boss fight or reward would be nice!

Still liked it a lot! :)